[WT-support] v4.x and Win 7 ( Pro)

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Thu Jan 21 11:53:34 CET 2010

Hi Clive,

from the technical side, v4.x will work on Win 7 flawlessly, i use it myself
on my 64-Bit desktop machine without any special arrangements. But i have to
admit i use it as a log viewer there only, i do not know what has to be done
to get it to work with serial or parallel ports, that is quite a different
story. When you are using a "modern" USB-device like a MicroKeyer, it should
work all OK.

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY