[WT-support] HA-DX (possible) Bug - HA Side

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jan 19 15:01:15 CET 2010

Hi Csaba

list at ha3ln.hu a écrit :

> I used WT 4.3.0 during the last weekend in HA-DX Contest. I found out that
> the Hungarian counties
> are stored incorrectly after I hit the enter button (record the QSO). It
> seems this happens
> for almost all of the county abbreviations.

(snip).

You hit a bug !

The cut numbers were translated for all stations whereas it was supposed
to be done only non-HA callsigns. This bug only affects the HA entrants
of the contest.

I just fixed it in our dvpt trunk. The next nightly build (tomorrow)
will be OK - even if I understand it's a bit too late ;-)

If you need assistance to fix your Cabrillo file, just sent it to me by
private mail. I'll fix it for you ASAP.

Tnx for your report.

Sorry for inconvenience.