[WT-support] ARRL RTTY RU Cabrillo File

Shack shack at att.net
Sat Jan 9 01:59:23 CET 2010

Laurent,
I have another question. I have two laptops that I want to use WinTest on.
One is my portable machine that I use in support of the KP1-5 Project
operations and the other is my work machine that I would like to have a full
version on in order to better learn the program. I seem some information
about requesting other codes but I'm not sure how to go about it. Can you
help?
Regards,
Mike, NA5U