[WT-support] ARRL RTTY RU Cabrillo File

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jan 8 01:55:33 CET 2010

Hi Mike

Shack a écrit :

> I need help on generating a Cabrillo file. When I finished the ARRL RTTY
> RU, I generated a Cabrillo file to submit. It was rejected by the robot
> becausethe file  did not meet the format requirements. Specifically it
> had an extra 599 in each QSO. Is there a way to edit the format of the
> Cabrillo file?

I guess you did a mistake in the Exchange entry field of the contest
settings dialog (by entering 599TX instead of TX as indicated in the
help dialog - Check the "?" button).

You can edit the Cabrillo file with any serious text editor that has a
column-mode to handle a "vertical" selection.

For example : http://www.contexteditor.org/