[WT-support] DB History ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 15 18:57:31 CET 2010

My French is very rusty but I think you are asking about database files to
look up name or QTH info.  Sometimes this is called "prefill databases" or a
"names database".

Win-Test supports QTH info via .DTB (binary database) files, which are
difficult to build, though you can download some that others have created,
and they can be updated using your old old logs (first import old Cabrillo
files into Win-Test, via File | Import | Cabrillo, then after it is loaded
into Win-Test select  File, Update Database to update the .DTB file with new
data).

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Database_Files .

A somewhat safer feature is the "Extra Data Window" which uses ASCII text
files with the .XDT extension (Extra Data).  This is often used for a "Names
database"

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Extra_Information .

What is your callsign Pierre?