[WT-support] SO2R RTTY ZC4LI

Hank Lonberg kr7x1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 17:07:58 CET 2010

Steve:

Do you mean in the MMTTY window in blue or some other display.
If in MMTTY window check to see if you have two separate MMTTY
engines running from Separate Directory Folders. Check the
config rtty settings to see if you have win-test looking at
the correct but different directory locations. Check to see if
the TX ports are correct in win-test, router and MMTTY. IF all
else fails "re-boot".

Look for me in the Test I will be sure to look for you when
the European opening hits out  here in the wilds of the NW US.

Ciao and 73

Hank / KR7X