[WT-support] EZMASTER AND HEADPHONE LATCH

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 8 14:57:33 CET 2010

This is a question for those using EZmaster with WinTest.

I had always assumed that when headphone latch mode is selected, the receive
focus changed to the inactive transceiver when sending, either using the Fn
keys, or the paddle (plugged into EZMaster)

G4TSH was operating here in a contest at the weekend, and managed to get to
the position where the focus only changed when using the Fn keys, and NOT
when sending with the paddle. This is an optimum arrangemment, as it means
sidetone is available for paddle sending, but I don't seem to be able to
emulate it again ! Justin does not know how he got it to work this way
either !

Is there some litte box I have not ticked somewhere ? I want that mode back
again !

Thanks for any advice

73

Don, G3BJ