[WT-support] Keying through Com port

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 4 21:18:36 CET 2010

K3 serial keying works fine for me.

Did you set "Active With" to Radio 1, Radio 2 or Both, for each radio's Com
port?

Did you remove all LPT and WinKey CW keying settings?  These may take
priority over DTR CW.

If you can't figure it out, please send me a screen shot of your Win-Test
Interface Configuration screen (SETUP [ Enter ]) and the COM port sub-menus.

To take a screen shot, press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-PrintScreen while the Win-Test
SETUP screen has the focus.  This copies the active window to the Windows
Clipboard.  Then open Windows Paint (Start, Programs, Accessories, Paint),
select Edit, Paste, and save the file as a .PNG and email it to me as an
attachment.