[WT-support] Elecraft KDVR3 Voice Recorder

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 1 01:49:46 CET 2010

Al,

I don't understand what you mean by "Win-test recorder".  Do you want to
use:

   1. The K3 DVR as a voice keyer?  See
   http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/K3scripts.zip<http://www.kkn.net/%7En6tv/K3scripts.zip>(see
readme file)
   2. The PC sound card as a voice keyer?  Just select your sound card in
   the Interface Configuration.  See
   http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DVK_CW_RTTY_Messaging#Configuring_DVK_messages
   3. The PC sound card as a contest recorder (audio recorder)?  See
   http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#MP3_Configuration then select
   Windows | Contest recorder
   4. All of the above?  You can't use a single sound card for both DVK and
   contest recording functions at the same time, but you can use the K3 DVR as
   a DVK and the sound card as a contest recorder.