[WT-support] OK DX RTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 15 20:33:08 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:08 AM, ken chandler <g0orh at sky.com> wrote:

> after loading up the OK DX CW program ready for having a bash in the RTTY
> contest!! this weekend running WT 4.3 on my laptop, I inserted CQ ZONE 14 on
> the contest config page, but
>
> I get the default 599 001 instead of 599 14.

It is unfortunate that exchange for the RTTY version of the OK DX contest is
not the same as the exchange for the CW and SSB OK DX contests, according to
this web page:

http://www.crk.cz/ENG/DXCONTE

 Would appreciate a nudge please!!!

On the contest configuration screen (REOPEN [Enter]), put your zone 14 in
the Exchange box at the top, and set mode to RTTY at the bottom.

In the RTTY Standard Messages dialog (MSGS [Enter]), change *both* the RUN
and S&P versions of the F2 message from

$SETEXCHSENT $RST $SERIAL

$SETEXCHSENT $RST $ZONE.