[WT-support] One more question

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Wed Dec 8 09:42:27 CET 2010

Hello Bob and the List,

On Dec 8, 2010, at 1:16 AM, Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Fulvio Galli <hb9dhg at ticino.com> wrote:
> Thanks posting your question ... I discovered that the CMD+F12 is the same as the INSERT key !!
> I can use that combination or change it (whichI assume I will do)
>
> But how are you going to get the equivalent of the NumericKeypad PLUS [+] key?  Shift-[+] does something else (it reprograms the PLUS key CW message).
>
> This Apple web site implies that the [Clear] key is equivalent to [NumLock] when using Boot Camp to reboot a Mac in Windows mode.  But I don't see a [Clear] key in the photo of the Apple keyboard, so that's a mystery to me.

I didn't know about this website! thank you. .this is a good reference to me.
You're correct, I don't have the Clear key either on my Wi-Fi and short usb keyboards but is present in the ultra-thin USB keyboard

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1216?viewlocale=en_US

I do not use Boot Camp, I use Vmware Fusion ..but most of the key mappings are the same.
I didn't yet tested the NumericKeypad Plus since the ESM mode I'm using with WT does its job perfectly. I just need to enter a call .. and press the ENTER
to send the call+exchange, enter the report I received and press ENTER one more time. Easy!
I will play with the keyboard shortcuts in the upcoming contests (next 9A CW).

Vy 73 de HB9DHG
Fulvio