[WT-support] One more question (Bob Wilson, N6TV)

Vytenis Sciucka vytenis.sciucka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:12:12 CET 2010

Hi guys,
It is nice to hear ESM is work in progress. I think it may be made better.
I also agree with F6FVY that Win-Test is not supposed to be compatible
or very like N1MM or TRLog. I don't want to have just another N1MM for
money. I want to have a better tool. If I look in many other
implemented features it already is.

73

Vytenis
http://ly2kz.aktv.lt