[WT-support] One more question

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Wed Dec 8 00:43:06 CET 2010

Hello Larry,

On Dec 8, 2010, at 12:10 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:

> Hi Fulvio
>
> Le 07/12/2010 23:58, Fulvio Galli a écrit :
>
>>> First, I assume you mean the keypad Plus [+] key, not the Insert key.  All keyboards have to have an Insert key. :-)
>>>

>> I mean both ;-)
>> http://www.apple.com/keyboard/
>> This is why I asked for hi hi..
>
> For my curiosity, I guess you also miss the Del, Home, End, PgUp and
> PgDown keys, right ?

No, the Delete is replaced by the back-arrow (on top of the Return Key)
then:

fn + Arrow Up = Page Up
fn+ Arrow Down = Page Down

fn + Arrow LEFT = Home
fn + Arrow RIGHT=End

there are some more combinations

Thanks posting your question ... I discovered that the CMD+F12 is the same as the INSERT key !!
I can use that combination or change it (whichI assume I will do)

Vy 73 de HB9DHG Fulvio