[WT-support] wtRotators 1.3/1.4 not working with RT-20 as Hy-Gain DCU-1

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Sat Dec 4 17:50:34 CET 2010

Hi Steve and the group.

i'd few exchange of emails with Bob and finally identified the wtRotator is not working here, at least with my setup (Mac Pro/Fusion/Windows XP/Keypsan Tripplelite com adapter/COM10)
We think that there is a problem with virtual com ports that wtRotator can't handle. I need now to do one more test by using a COM less then 10... and will report to the group asap.
As you said, there is no problem with pstRotator .. but I would like to use the internal software.
Has anyone the same setup under Apple Mac ?

Vy 73 de HB9DHG Fulvio