[WT-support] Feature request: Country window with possibility to edit information

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Aug 25 14:12:32 CEST 2010

Hi!

I have a new feature request for Win-Test.

I'd like to see a window related to stations country with possibility
to edit the information shown in window. The idea would be like in
Extra information window, but not related to callsing but country of
the callsing.

As an example, if I type in callsing field CR3E (or any CT3 call), the
editable country info window could show me something like:

160: May be hard, try to QSY with CR3E
80: CQ9L single band
40: Mni CT3, should not be problem
20: Mni CT3, should not be problem
15: Best time at 12:15-14:15UTC
10: Try at 14:30UTC, CT3EN SB with 5el
Also CQ3K and CQ9X active, both M/S

Or if I type EYxxx in the callsing field, file could show me just:
ONLY EY8MM active, big antennas on all bands

Hope you got the idea and find it worth of coding ;)

73 de Toni, OH2UA