[WT-support] Win-Test in RDAC isuues

Paul Kapitskiy paul at lifefor.net
Tue Aug 24 11:33:13 CEST 2010

Hi Larry,

We have just returned back from the field from RDAC Contest/ We have
used Win-Test as logger for this Contest. Apparently it has turned out
that Win-Test does not recognize all last changes in RDAC rules, and, as
a result, it did not calculate the score correctly. Now we are in the
situation when we cannot even estimate the score and validity of the
QSOs we have made. Is there any chance that you will fix the bugs
associated with RDAC scoring sometimes soon?

Thanks and 73,

de Paul RN3A (RK4CWB/p in RDAC)