[WT-support] RDA.DAT file for RDA Contest available

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Aug 20 20:49:15 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Zoli Pitman HA1AG <ha1ag at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you are planning to participate in RDA Contest and want to use Win-Test,
> suggest to use an updated RDA.DAT file because after this years update
> there are
> MANY changes in the RDA list. You can download an updated list from :
> www.hg6n.hu/ha1ag/misc/rda.dat

ps: this yr I can't participate seriously due to baby duties (12 days old).

First, congrats!

Now, in the new RDA.DAT file, the "deleted" districts like AR-08, CB-16 to
CB-18, etc. should *not* be listed in the file.  They need to be removed or
commented out with a "#" in column 1.  Otherwise, Win-Test 4 treats them as
"non-deleted" (valid) multipliers.

So, instead of:

CB-14 ZLATOUST
CB-15 KARABASH