[WT-support] Radio 1 Window in WT4.5.0

Armin Sturm dk9py at t-online.de
Tue Aug 17 20:06:11 CEST 2010

Hi,
I noticed a very strange behaviour in the VFO A frequency field of Radio 1
(FT1000MP MarkV). During the contest I was wondering that the band suddenly
changed in the working area from 20m to 15m (although the xcvr was still on
20m). The frequency shown in the VFO A field was something like 12405.?.
Changing the band with the arrow keys worked still fine on the xcvr, but in
the working field it jumped to 15m again. I only could stop the behaviour by
closing WT and restart it again. It happend 3 times during the contest.
Luckily I watched afterwords the VFO A field in the Radio window and the
frequency on the radio to make sure that when it happens to restart WT.
Hopefully WT did not log QSOs in the wrong band. Has this been seen before?
I can remember that it happend also last year with WT3.27, but forgot to
report.
73 / Armin, DK9PY