[WT-support] Number of needed QTCs

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Mon Aug 16 17:00:10 CEST 2010

Hi Larry,

tnx for fast reply.

I believe the last possibility is the best one. As in my opinion the QTC-info
is more important (I asked more times for QTCs from stations I already had).
The color-warning for callsign check is here informative enough and
additional text for it has in this contest a second priority.

The other possibility could be to make the text line of the callsign check
optional. I don't use usually this information and I pay attention only to
the color change.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY