[WT-support] Automating Swap VFO with FT1000MP + anpother question

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 3 22:49:57 CEST 2010

It is also explained in the Readme.txt file inside
http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/FT1000scripts.zip :

To invoke a script from a CW or RTTY message, use the script name with a #
as prefix, e.g.

   1. In Win-test, type MSGS in the callsign field and press [Enter]
   2. Program the message, e.g.

Or in this case:

$grabpartner #SwapVFO

Note that there's a *new undocumented feature* in wt_dev 4.6 that allows you
to assign any script to a text command of your own choosing like "SWAP."
This gives you a way to run *any* script without having to assign it to a
key or message (thanks Laurent).  Just type SWAP [Enter] in the callsign
field of the logging window to run the script.

wt_dev.zip is in http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/ (password

Bob, N6TV