[WT-support] Win-test with MicroHam

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 03:37:04 CEST 2010

Hi Rick ....
I'm getting balder trying to get this thing going!  Got it sending the F-key
messages with Logger32, but not with Win-Test.  Have not tried N1MM or
WriteLog yet.

It shows  u2R v1.1 (Winkey rev. 22) at the bottom of the router screen, so
that part's working fine!

We'll get it figured out .... probably after I switch everything back to the
WinKeyerUSB and my homebrew two toggle switch SO2R audio switching box,
which I may have to do if I want to go SO2R in the Thur nite NCCC Sprint.

I guess with 13 of them, you get one working and copy the config to the
rest!

73 and Thanks
Hank    K8DD