[WT-support] microkeyer mods

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Apr 26 16:51:56 CEST 2010

Hi all..I know that a lot of you are using the MicroKeyer with WinTest...the
past few weeks Lu W4LT and I have been experimenting with an external USB
sound card to use with the MicroKeyers that I have(13) ..we found a $10 fix
for problems with computer sound cards...it made by CMedia model CM119 and
completely clears up a number of problems we had at NQ4I M-M with computer
based sound cards..it makes the Origional MicroKeyer much like a MicroKeyer
II in some aspects..it eliminated computer based clicking noises with sound
cards...it eliminated having to tune up a sound card and mate it with a
MicroKeyer and Heil Headset...and the audio coming out has been
excellent...for that price it has sure been worth while...de Rick NQ4I