[WT-support] Recorder files naming

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Mon Apr 26 10:42:52 CEST 2010

Thanks Bob,

Very good. I found that I can edit the header from File->Properties->Summary->Advanced. There is Station name recorded under Album Title.

So if I use separate computer in WT network to record audio of a particular station (and this computer carries independent STN name for network to function) then the only thing to do later to link this file to original station QSOs is to change the Album Title in File Properties to match the correct Station name.

Do you see it the same way, Bob?

73
tonno