[WT-support] Win-test with MicroHam

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Apr 26 04:14:17 CEST 2010

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/SO2R/MK2R/Setup

To make Win-Test send CW with the MK2R's Winkey, you have to disable LPT and
COM port keying in Win-Test Interfaces Configuration, then tell Win-Test
that COM*n* is a Winkey (in the drop-down box), where *n* is the virtual COM
port you've assigned to the Winkey using the Router software (COM4 in the
Wiki example at the top).  The Interfaces Configuation screen shot says COM7
for Winkey but it should say COM4 = Winkey if it were to match.