[WT-support] Separate messages for CW and RTTY

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de
Sun Apr 25 13:39:11 CEST 2010

Hello Chris,

you can search the mailing list using Google, for details see
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Mailing_List

To my knowledge and after a short test with v 4.4, the message buffers
are still the same for CW and RTTY.  As you don't usually need to
S&P during a DXpedition, so I used the following workaround during
my last activity from V31:

Use Run mode messages for CW
Use S&P mode messages for RTTY

Backdraw: Operators have to remember to press Ctrl-Tab when they
change modes from CW to RTTY. But it's better than reproramming
the memories all the time.

73 Ben, DL6RAI