[WT-support] Portugal day contest included in W-T

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at sapo.pt
Fri Apr 2 01:29:29 CEST 2010

Hello people,

I tried emailing Larry directly but I think he might be in holidays or just very busy.

The Portugal Day contest rules have been re-written this week and they look much nicer now :)

REP HQ is asking Win-Test developers to please include this contest in their list.

I can provide the rules and any other information

I am building right now the webpage for the contest, so we can provide as much info as possible to the ham radio community about this contest.

Any help is very much appreciated

Thank you
Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CR6K
http://www.rep.pt/ct1ilt