[WT-support] rtty window API ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 28 19:57:43 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 3:02 AM, Steef PA2A <pa2a at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> The problem of the disappearing cursor occurred also in version 3. The
> cursor also often disappears while typing something in the ALT-G chat filed
> or the ALT-T cluster window. I think it is a problem caused by the
> combination of Win-Test and MMTTY.

Well I was single-op, unassisted, so I didn't use Alt-G to chat or Alt-T for
the cluster.  I think somehow when one of the two RTTY windows has to scroll
or empty a buffer or something, that's when the data entry cursor gets lost,
but I could never figure out exactly when it happens.  I *think* it only
happens during receive, never while transmitting, but I'm not 100% sure.