[WT-support] rtty window API ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 28 11:41:12 CEST 2009

I saw very similar problems with the data entry field losing the cursor, but
I was using WT 4.1 (not -dev), and I wasn't using an ESM script.
It seemed to occur at random.

As you say, the only workaround was to click one of the RTTY windows inside
Win-Test to get the blinking cursor back into the data entry field.