[WT-support] Why TI5/NP3D no count TI ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Sep 27 01:08:40 CEST 2009

It worked OK for me:

   1. Exit Win-Test
   2. Edit "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
   Data\Win-Test\countryFiles\cty_wt_mod.dat"
   3. Remove *=NP3D(5)[8],* from the file
   4. Save the file
   5. Start Win-Test 4
   6. CTYFILES [Enter]
   7. Make sure CTY_WT_MOD.DAT is selected
   8. Press [OK]
   9. Type TI5/NP3D in the callsign filed and look in Check Call window
   [F10] for the QSO number(s) of prior QSOs with this station.  Remeber these
   numbers.
   10. Press [F11] to clear the callsign entry area
   11. Enter the QSO # (only) in the callsign entry area, and press [Ctrl-G]
   to scroll back to that QSO.
   12. With the cursor on the line with the TI5/NP3D QSO, press [F11] to
   delete all the data
   13. Reenter TI5/NP3D.  Curiously, he now gets put into Zone 8?  This is a
   bug.  If you enter it as NP3D/TI5, then it shows the correct zone.  But
   enter it as sent, and change the zone to 07.
   14. Press Enter
   15. Press Ctrl-G [Enter] to return to the bottom of the screen
   16. Type TI5/NP3D and now you will see Zone 07 pre-filled, all OK