[WT-support] Why TI5/NP3D no count TI ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 26 19:49:01 CEST 2009

I had the same problem.  Win-Test insists that you enter a "state" for
TI5/NP3D.  I just logged the state as "DX" and will edit the Cabrillo file
later.

If you edit CT_WT_MOD.DAT and delete "=NP3D(5)[8]," from the file, then save
and restart Win-Test, I think that fix the problem, assuming that you're
using that country file.  If you are using Win-Test V4, be sure to look in
the right directory:

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Win-Test\countryFiles\cty_wt_mod.dat"

Bug report #164
<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=164>has been
updated to reflect a similar report about NP3D filed almost two
years ago.