[WT-support] WT4 & Windows 7 64bit

DG8DP dg8dp at blackwing.eu
Sat Sep 26 18:53:52 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

on the site "Win-Test version 4 is out !" is one point:
-> Enhanced compatibility with Vista and Seven (Auxiliary and ini files are
now stored in the Application Data/Win-Test - for XP - and
ProgramData/Win-Test - for Vista - hierarchy) <-

This sounds for me that WT4 is compatible with Seven ;-)
So that was the reason to test it on Seven, maybe you can correct the
compatibility Seven until WT4 will work on Seven. Maybe it reduce many
questions after the official start of Seven in Europe next month.

Vy 73 de DG8DP
Chris