[WT-support] Moving Logs between Computers

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Sep 23 06:08:01 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 6:21 PM, W1UE <egan.dennis88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will be a guest op for this weekend's CQWW RTTY.  What file or files
> do I need to put onto a Thumb disk to open the file back at my QTH?

Just copy logfilename.* (including .WT4 or .WTB, .LOG, .NOT, .PKT, .DXC,
.LOG etc.).  Just as the contest ends, before exiting Win-Test, type
WRITELOG [Enter] and select .LOG (Cabrillo) and maybe .ADI (ADIF) output
files.

But all you really need is the .WTB/.WT4 and .NOT if you made any notes.

> Also, is there any way to record the text decoded by each decoder to a
> text file?

I believe you can use an MMTTY menu option to do that, rather than
Win-Test.