[WT-support] Scripts

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 21 10:15:59 CEST 2009

Hi again

Hank Lonberg a écrit :

>  When I created  the tilde
> script in notepad and placed it into the scripts directory and
> then used the /Tools/Scripts manager to assign the tilde key
> to the tilde script it works as expected. The subtle trick is
> to create the script and put it in the scripts folder then
> assign the key in the scripts manager.

You don't have to create and move the script outside of Win-Test. This
is what the script manager is done for. Click new, enter its name, edit
it (I assume you correctly set up the script editor parameters - Options
/ Script editor configuration...), save it in the editor, and hit
properties to assign a key and it's done.