[WT-support] DX Doubler & WT

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 20 01:54:19 CEST 2009

Hi Jorge

I used to use the DXdoubler and it is a nice tool.

However the MK2R+ is a superb tool controlled from a single USB port
from WT and is the SO2R box of choice for me.

It is a big boy's toy ( read mucho  QRK!) but is very well supported
with a strong user base. Trust me on this, once you've used it you won't
consider anything else!

I have no connection with the company, just a satisfied customer.

73

Clive
GW3NJW