[WT-support] Keys on wts Script

f6ira f6ira at sfr.fr
Fri Sep 18 17:05:34 CEST 2009

Already on 4.2.0-dev here. variable work fine as await. Now will try to
append some check to the call field before to jump in the report field.
Has you  there an "callsign  check" variable in friend relation with
callsign.pat and Tools/Data entry/Callsign check menu for verify if
callsign is valid ?   Looking for some variable as wtQso:IsQsoApproved()
etc but nothing  eg wtQso:IsCurrentCallsignValid() :-[
OK about #SCRIPT variable and fonction block, will do a complete script
if I can do an right fonctional procedure.
Thanks
Gilles F6IRA