[WT-support] Saving/Loading ( CW/RTTY) messages

yl2gd yl2gd at lral.lv
Thu Sep 10 16:31:55 CEST 2009

Hi, Clive!

My expirience:
1.version:
In some long rainy saturday make empty contest template files
(IOTA_TMP.wtb; WWDXCW_TMP.wtb; e.t.c) with all particular
contest setup, CW; RTTY RUN and S&P messages and store
these files in the separate Contest_template folder.
Just before the every contest COPY (not move) interested contest
*.wtb template file to Win-Test folder, rename it to WWDXCW_2009 and use!
2. version:
Open backup copy of WTB file of the same contest of previous year,
enter command "CLEARLOG", validate it and use all settings & msgs as last
year!
Finaly don`t forget to rename file to this year before storing in your
archive.

That works fine with WT Ver_3. Don`t know how on Ver_4.

73! Gunar - YL2GD