[WT-support] WinKey

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Sep 10 06:45:27 CEST 2009

I have done some experimenting and I think
the "spacing problem" is related to the
Configure Interfaces...--> PTT ON delay (ms)

If you set PTT ON delay (ms) to 0 (zero) the
spacing problem goes away. Default is 50 ms.

I assumed that the PTT ON delay was only in the
beginning of a canned message and not in between
character and word spaces. Maybe this is a bug?

I think this will save me from sounding bad on CW for
the time being. BUT I would really love to have the
full WK2 API implementation in WT. Please...!

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E