[WT-support] RunSPSwitch.wts

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 9 18:50:09 CEST 2009

Hi Larry

I assume that whereas esm.wts is clearly assigned to the <enter> key,
the example script for RunSPSwitch.wts in the release text for 4.2.0-dev
rev168, is just that and is not actually assigned to the <Ctrl-Tab> key
combo, or am I missing a trick?

It seems to me that if it were indeed assigned to the Run/S&P switching
hot key that it would provide exactly the functionality that Ron desires
and I would guess many other users as well. I further assume that if one
didn't want to switch colours that deleting the script ( or renaming)
from the scripts directory would provide standard behaviour. Seems like
a win-win situation to me :-)

73

Clive
GW3NJW