[WT-support] Can't seem to buy Win-Test

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Sep 8 14:16:15 CEST 2009

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:

>> I assume there's a problem at the web site, but just in case there's
>> something dumb I'm overlooking, here's the error I get after entering my
>> call and email address (at the "Buy Win-Test" page) and clicking "Buy
>> now with PayPal!":

> (snip)
>
> As you already have a v3 license, you must also enter your account
> number, and chose to buy the upgrade. Also, check the email you enter is
> the same one you provided when you bought your v3 license.

Hi Larry,

Should I receive - after purchasing the upgrade, which I did - a link to
a registrable version of Win-Test V4?

Also, parts of the web site are requesting a password, and I don't seem
to have recorded a site password from my earlier visits, nor can I find
a "forget your password?" button on the site.

Thanks,

Steve K8LX