[WT-support] IOTA - Win-test V4

Ed - GW3SQX g3sqx at edtaylor.org
Fri Sep 4 20:32:28 CEST 2009

I've just sorted out V4 registration, and have been testing one or two new
facilities, particularly as they relate to the RSGB IOTA contest.

I see that some of the options require the CTY_IOTA.DAT file, which
(apparently) must be in the countryFiles directory.  I don't have that file,

and it's not in he "downloads" directory of the Win-test website -- anyone
know where it lives?  And should I create "countryFiles" as a sub-directory
of "Win-test" on my computer -- if so, what else should reside there?

Many thanks, 73,

Ed, GW3SQX