[WT-support] Key strokes

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 2 14:13:08 CEST 2009

Is there a list of key strokes anywhere? I looked but didn't find one.

 I need to ensure that any key I am reprogramming doesn't produce a
conflict.

In particular I find the silent log combo of Ctrl+ non intuitive and
clumsy. I'd like to use a variant of <enter>. I thought Shift <enter>
was available but puzzlingly this seems to do different  things
depending on context. viz in run mode it thinks I'm editing the F1
message and in S&P mode it just acts like plain vanilla <enter>. Be
really nice to be able to see this " on paper", is that possible?

73

Clive
GW3NJW