[WT-support] Country file errors from CQWW SSB?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 26 18:48:56 CET 2009

CORRECTED: NP2N was in USVI (KP2) not Puerto Rico (KP4).

Finally, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest country file
before reporting any "problems".  I announced the latest version on
MANY reflectors on October 19.  You can find it here:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/

Hi Folks,

I am aware of one error in the contest country files:

  NP2N was in U.S. Virgin Islands, not USA.
  My automatic USA exception call checker missed this one.

Any other problems?  I can release a new file "whenever".

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us