[WT-support] Well, now it sends to 746Pro

F5IN f5in at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 22 19:02:20 CEST 2009

Neil Shapiro a écrit :
> But it doesn't seem to receive. Bob's suggestion of typing a frequency
> seemed to get the thing working in at least one direction. I can now
> type a frequency and the 746Pro will change to that frequency. But If
> I change the frequency on the 746Pro the VFO setting in the Radio 1
> window does not reflect that change, Weird thing now is I can get this
> send-only to work in a few settings. Right now it is DTR ON, RTS OFF,
> 19,200, 8-N-1, CI-V ON, AUTO Poll. But it also seemed to work with
> both DTR and CTS ON. Maybe, bearing in mind I have had this program
> less than 24 hours, I just don't understand what it is supposed to do???

i have a IC-7400 (  IC 746 pro for usa..)

i have this setting

9600 , 8 -N-2    DTR/RTS = Handshanke , use CI-V ..

It run ok when i type frequency , bandmap changed.

But in the bandmap  only  the VFO  "A"   windows run
no frequency   in VFO B windows

when i change the VFO on tx  the frequency of VFO "B" appear in VFO "A"
windows ..

any idea !!!!