[WT-support] wt.ini configuration

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 20 23:24:34 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM, plr-leroy <plr-leroy at orange.fr> wrote:

> I installed V4 version and I do not have wt.ini file to change my ICOM
> GENERIC address, or am I going to find this wt.ini file? Where?

Pascal,

I sent the answer to you privately 12 hours ago.  Please check your Spam
folder.

See also http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/WT.INI (also updated 12 hours ago).

 I re-installed V3 version and he asks me for 1,2,3 however I have
> definitely my request of key?

You have to use your *old* V3 registration key.  If you can't find the old
email with the old V3 key, it may take some time (10 days?) before before
someone can resend it to you.  In that case, I would recommend using V4 and
updating WT.INI file as described earlier.