[WT-support] Trouble getting cw messages working

Luc Favre luc-favre at orange.fr
Tue Oct 20 20:02:45 CEST 2009

I've today acquired one of the small notebooks under Windoxs XP (Samsung). No problem installing Wintest ver 4. Everythink works fine, DVR as well.
But I cannot hear the CW messages. Of course, the souncard is working, the loudspeakers are on, and the Wintest SOUND command has been issued. Just one point however : this small sized computer has no serial port, has only USB ports, and I have no USB to serial adapter pluged in, so the COM-ports in the configuration page are all gray. Maybe there is the reason why I don't get anything, but I wan't to be sure there is no other cause.
Any help ?
73
Luc/F6HJO

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 091020-0, 20/10/2009
Analyse le : 20/10/2009 20:02:46