[WT-support] [Ctrl-Shift-tab]

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 20 01:23:17 CEST 2009

This problem was partially fixed in Version 4.2.  Ctrl-Shift-Tab still
doesn't quite work as documented *unless* you check "Shift binds to
secondary radio".  If you prefer to use "Caps Lock binds to secondary radio"
(only), then you have to press [Caps Lock] first, then either [Ctrl-Tab] or
[Ctrl-Shift-Tab] to toggle the Run/S&P state of the secondary radio.

I thought Ctrl-Shift-Tab would toggle the secondary radio window state even
if "Shift binds to secondary radio" was *not* checked, no matter which
window had the focus.

The original RELEASE.TXT file says:

    Use CTRL+TAB to switch between RUN and S&P mode on the Primary Radio.
    The status of this mode is shown in the clock window. To change the
    mode of the Secondary Radio Window, use either SHIFT+CTRL+TAB or a
    mouse click on the appropriate control in the Secondary Radio Window.

But it still doesn't work like that in 4.2, so I've requested that this Task
#187 be reopened.