[WT-support] Radio Interface

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 19 22:47:23 CEST 2009

Read the paragraph at the top of the Icom
section<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Supported_rigs#Icom>of the Wiki.

Did you try checking both *Don’t poll* and *Use CI-V-Transceive*?
*
*Also be sure to use the IC-756 Pro III default settings:

   1. SETUP [Enter] to bring up Win-Test Interface Configuration
   2. Press [Configure...] button next to radio's COM port
   3. Press the [IC756ProII default settings] button to change to the
   defaults: *19200-8-N-1 Always Off / Always Off*

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Ian Frith Broad Band <i.FRITH at ntlworld.com