[WT-support] Download in new laptop

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Oct 17 03:01:52 CEST 2009

2009/10/16 Jorge Taboada <ea9lz at hotmail.com>

> I have the new version 4 in one Pc, before to download in my others 2
> laptop, who can please remember me what have I to do?

   1. Download and install a fresh copy of V4 to the two laptops.  Download
   V4 from here <http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin>.
   2. Start WT V4 and select *Help | Register Software*
   3. Enter your 4-digit account number.
   4. Copy the computer code to the Windows clipboard (highlight, right
   click, copy)
   5. Go to the Win-Test registration web
page<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870>
   .
   6. Enter your 4-digit account code, and your callsign
   7. Paste the computer code copied in step 4
   8. Click the [Registration Key Request] button
   9. The registration key will be sent to the email address used when you
   purchased V4
   10. Copy the registration key from the email message to the Windows
   Clipboard
   11. Paste the registration key into the Registration Software dialog and
   press [OK]
   12. The computer code and registration key will be different for every
   computer