[WT-support] Spaces preceding # Lua calls

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 19:14:00 CEST 2009

Clive

Clive Whelan a écrit :

> While eliminating any spaces before the trailing #TOGGLE RADIO Lua
> script call works just fine, as described below, doing the same ( I mean
> after the call ) for the first script call at the beginning of the
> message does NOT.

1/ The trailing space *after* the script name is *not* taken in account
by the morse keyer. It's just "eaten" by the parser, and not keyed.

2/ Its removal is useless and obviously may lead to a not working sequence.

In other words, you can't "compress"

#SCRIPT BLAH

as

#SCRIPTBLAH ! If so, how can the computer could know the called script
is SCRIPT and not SCRIPTB or SCRIPTBL or SCRIPTBLA or SCRIPTBLAH ? ;-)
In that case, it will try to execute scriptblah.wts - and if it doesn't
exist, it will be ignored.