[WT-support] BAND MAP PROBLEM

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Sun Oct 4 12:24:06 CEST 2009

FELLOW USERS,

            Yesterday I sent the email repeated below to this reflector but
I suspect that it went off on holiday and did not arrive. I have been trying
to find the reason for the problem but so far without any success. When I
first started WT a few days ago I did notice on my screen, for only a few
seconds and not for time to read it, a window that said something about the
"band map may not function correctly". But what is wrong I do not know.

REPEAT EMAIL:

Hi,

I am having a slight difficulty with version 3.22 in that incoming spots are
no longer populating the band map. This used to work FB but I have not used
the prog for some time and noticed this when I opened it up yesterday. I
have searched the WIKI but cannot find what I did when I first set it up. I
am getting spots coming into the cluster monitor window but they do not
populate the band map.

Thanks for any suggestions

Andy G3SVD